- Participants driving to Tanglin CC are advised to park at the neighbouring private residential estates due to very limited parking available within the CC. All parking lots in the CC are on a first come first serve basis
- Starting List, Pairings, Results
Open | Challengers
- Organisers: The Event is jointly organised by the Singapore Chess Federation and Tanglin Community Club CCMC
- Schedule: Sunday, 9th Feb 2020, 9.30 am to 6.30 pm
- Venue: Tanglin Community Club, 245 Whitley Road, Singapore 297829
OPEN – Open to all
Trophies for Top 10. Cash Prizes – 1st - $300, 2nd - $200, 3rd - $100, 4th & 5th - $50
- CHALLENGERS - for FIDE Rapid rating 1500 and below as at 1st January 2020
Trophies for Top 10. Trophies for Top 3 Rating Category 1001-1199, 1200-1300, Unrated
Additional medals for Top 5 Boys/Girls Under 8, Under 10, Under12
- Player may receive more than 1 prize
- This is a FIDE rated event, open to all players with a valid FIDE ID and played under FIDE's Law of Chess
- Format & Time Control: Swiss System of 7 Rounds, 15 minutes with 10 seconds increment from move 1. Default Time shall be 15 minutes.
- Entry Fee: $50 (Public); $30 (Players currently registered in SCF Q1/2020 programmes)
By Cash or Cheque (made payable to Singapore Chess Federation) at SCF's Office
- Closing Date: Sunday, 02 February 2020 by 6 pm, or first 200 entries, whichever comes first
Entries without payment will not be accepted. Entry Fees are non-refundable in the event of withdrawal
- Dispute: In the event of any disputes (outside the FIDE Laws of Chess), the Chief arbiter's decision shall be final and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Please check correctness of your entry on www.singaporechess.org.sg as we may not make changes on the day of the tournament. Proof of postage/email is not proof of entry. SCF reserves the right to accept or reject any entry without assigning any reason.
- Meal: Lunch is provided, please indicate your meal choice on entry form
- Download Registration Form