Job Openings: Admin & Marketing Executive & Chess Coach
Published on Saturday, 26 March 2016 17:08
The SCF is currently seeking a Admin & Marketing Executive, and Chess Coach with details as follows:
1. Admin & Marketing Executive
- Provide general administrative tasks which includes:
- Look into overall maintenance of the federation premises
- Addressing queries from chess fraternity
- Any other administrative tasks assigned by supervisor
- Assist in running of chess events including all logistics for chess tournaments, before, during and after tournaments, including preparing of participants and pairing of rounds for chess tournaments.
- Assist in marketing and administration of chess courses and events.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Need to be computer literate.
- The working hours are 5-day work week which includes all weekends. Overtime work may be required but compensated through off hours.
- Knowledge of chess is highly preferred.
- Singaporeans / Singapore PRs only.
2. Chess Coach
- To provide overall training of SCF's national squads, including providing courses and course materials
- To be accompanying coach for overseas tournaments
- To undertake administrative functions pertaining to training
- Any other duties as assigned by the management of SCF
- International Chess Grandmaster with minimum 5 years of coaching in an individual and/or group
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Competent in chess-playing software tools to create training materials independently
- Good track record in leading and motivating teams of players
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Applicants are expected to work on weekends
by 25 Apr 2016 with expected remuneration.